Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Came in the early morning!! Cleared out the clients for now...

Ehh!! Today coming in extra early wasn't such a bad idea. I needed to make sure my clients were taken care of because today I'm leaving the shop early to head to Vegas!! Eh! But... I'll be going just for one nite. I have to take care of business Sunday nite. We have the models coming for the Runway show and doing a runthrough before NEXT WEEKS SHOW!! Kinda excited! But this morning I also met a new client. Been in this area for some time and finally decided to give us a try. Turned out he loved the haircut! Turns out his resident Barber is literally around the corner from me.. I'm not trying to be a snake and steal clients but his Barber happend to be closed :)

Well Follow the GQ CUTS Crew on Twitter (if u know what that is) eh! We'll be in Vegas this weekend! But back Sunday nite! Have a great weekend

GQ's Twit:: @GQfromGQCUTS
Bonxxx Twit:: @BonXXX4rmGQCUTS
Rich B's Twit:: @Richthesinger

-GQ
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment