Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Waking up in Vegas!!

Last nite after the Demo class, Me and Socrates grabbed some BOMB Grub! For me it was Steak,Shrimp and fries!!
FYI if ur ever at the HardRock hotel, go eat at Lucky 7! Order the 777 (its not on the menu)
But its $7.77 bomb right! That's what I ordered..

But after we ate,we hit the black jack table! Well Soc did all the gambling, I hit the bar.. These bartenders don't mess..
I got two shots of patron and a raspberry lemon drop.. But these shots of patron I had to drink becuz it was put in a regular cup.. Yikez huh!

But I made it thru the nite.. Up and out the shower... My hair is flat ironed and I just need to get ready for this mornings Demo class for Connie at her Salon..
I'm pretty excited.. Eh!

-GQ
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment