Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dj's in My Chair

This Past Friday.. Wow what a day

We were honored to have such great clients in my chair.

I had DJ AiR from LMFAO in my chair getting designs

Then a good friend Michael A, who now goes by Digital Mic.. He's an upcoming DJ. Who actually made the last Runway Mix for our last Fashion show. For those of you who enjoyed it!

Then later in the day, I was honored to have DJ Drew from 102.7 in my chair. He wanted to get freshh and have clean design work for WangoTango

GQ Cuts is finally being appreciated as the best kept secret in DownTown

Stop by for your hair service needs
Thanks for the support

-GQ
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment