Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thinking of the future

Taking my Dog for a walk...

About three years ago I would go for walks or runs around my block and think of how the future of the shop would be.
Back then I was thinking when I'm established as a shop would I still have time to go for walks?
Now three years later I go for walks more to clear my head, give thanks to the man upstairs for everything he's given me in my life. And also to prep for my life moves.

The shops taken a different direction for the better. I could only pray for more success..


I have an amazing crew in the shop that supports each others talents. When other shops struggle because the staff doesn't get along... we get ran low with each others attitudes BUT look beyond that and love each other more than a staff crew but a fam bam.

My Shop philosophy is to offer quality hair services where the client doesn't have to take a drive or pay the Beverly Hills/ Hollywood Price.
We're the best kept secret in Downtown La Puente
"The Upscale Look in Our Neighborhood"
... But from the looks of it we're not much of a secret so much anymore.

Half way through my walk and this pinche dog is being fussy!
But I'm enjoying the walk and thoughts

-GQ

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment