Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Friday, October 1, 2010

GQ as the Traveling Stylist

Just wanting to share...

I originally started as Johnny B's Platform Artist but now I have become much more greatful to be part of the team.
I now travel with Johnny B Hair Care to do Hair Show Conventions and Education classes.

At first I jumped at the opportunity just to be on stage with many people watching. Not really knowing what the future would have in mind for me...
Now I embrace the traveling experience so much more!
Being able to travel with the team allows me to learn more techniques that other stylists do. Each day I use the Johnny B Product, I truly learn that I can do more of an efficient job with using the product while cutting and styling. With this knowledge, I am much more confident on stage and in a classroom setting...

Although I love to be at my shop and interact with great people in my chair when I'm there. I do love to travel because it allows me to get away and become a developing artist. It feels great to slowly develop a fan base in the Hair Industry. I'm so greatful to hear other stylists in the country come to see me on stage or in the classroom.

Most of all the feeling of being able to teach other stylists my unique technique and way of cutting is so enlighting. When the faces light up when I finally get through to another stylist that the Barber Technique is obtainable knowledge... It feels Great!!

I appreciate the opportunities that The Johnny B Crew has given me. I'm excited for our future...
We're developing more exciting educational Clipper Technique Classes...
Not to mention when our Barber Stylists hit the stage at the Hair Shows... We'll definatly have more to offer to the viewers!

-GQ
Johnny B's Hair Stylist
GQCUTS.COM
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment