Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Inspiration

Our Johnny B Hair Care booth was across the booth of this Legend I'm standing next to.

Though out the weekend of the ABS Chicago Hair Show he made a few appearances on stage at his booth.
Dropping so much knowledge and excitement for our industry. I couldn't help but to glance at what he was doing.

There was one time I had a crowd in front of the Johnny B Booth while he was educating. I felt like I should just get off stage so I'm not taking up valuable opportunity for everyone. But I couldn't, I realized I was experiencing my own opportunity to provide education.

This great stylist talked to myself and Johnny Snipps, who I shared the stage with this weekend. He told us, he saw us working the stage and complemented how great of a job we were doing. He then went on to say we are the next generation for this industry.

Michael O'Rourke is an inspiration to many. Creator of a chain of Salons and now a creator of two well known product lines.
This man has done it all and stays so humble and dedicated to his craft.

It was a highlight to my weekend for him to stop by our booth.

-GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment