Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quiting Time For now


I just got the photos from Priscilla our photographer from the last Runway show we put together. It took a while to upload all the photos and there are still more to come. But for now... I took the time to upload what I received... So tomorrow when I get more photos from the shoot I'll get back on the grind! Especially since the Models are looking forward to seeing the photos eh!

In the Above Photo is GQ CUTS Model Jerry (_Madhatter_)
Rocking a GQ Hair Style and Clothing from FBX Clothing

Me and My Bro (Q from FBX Clothing) Really had a great conversation about where were headed. Usually when we sit together and just talk, ideas come about. Its kind of great to have that other Creative mind so close to you...

The Future of FBX Clothing is really something neat. I am fortunate to be apart of the Clothing Brand and will do my part to have GQ CUTS involved...

THATS JUST WHAT WE DOOOOO!!!


Thanks to all the supporters...
Stay Tuned to upcoming event
Still on the GRIND working to our Anniversary Celebration!

Im signing off...
-GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment