Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Success takes hard work & a Dream

Don't let anyone make you think you don't deserve what you want. Stay Focused!


I'm about to hit the hay and go to bed, and today was a day full of events...
I didn't do much really, basically spent my day at the shop servicing clients. It was a day full of events because some of my close friends decided to put out their feelings indirectly instead of being straight forward.
I don't get why people feel the need to do that. Wouldn't life be easier with friends when were honest? Unless.. We can see our close friend really wants to buy a hidious shirt.. Then maybe its okay to just agree because we know our friend would love to rock an ugly item... LOL

But really... Most of the time its not a good thing to not talk about what's on your mind and just let your feelings get the best of you.
Speak up and be heard...

Have a good nite. Hope to see you at the shop...

I'll be planning our Shops 3 year Anniversary / Runway Showcase for the next month. Scheduled Date August 25th! Hope to see you there. Till now you'll probably only find me at the shop Eh!

-GQ
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment