Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Day in San Jose / Johnny B Stylist

Was booked to work a small show in San Jose by the Distributor out here.
I wasn't trying to expect anything but doing my best to represent our image of Johnny B.
After being a Rep and selling product for the first hour, I jumped on stage and pulled models in my chair and did haircut styles and designs.
We were able to get access to one of the Showroom Class rooms.
So we took Full Advantage!

I had an hour to break down a haircut technique and more important promote Johnny B Product knowledge.
In deed I did!
By the time the class was over the class was filled. The audience clapped and majority of them went to our Booth on the show floor.
It was great to be well received...

Special Thanks to Raul & Mindy Lopez in San Jose
-GQ

1 comment: