Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Sunday, March 18, 2012

LMFAO Tour 2012 Barcelona, Spain

I was so fortunate to join the Sorry For Party Rocking Tour this past week.
For the past three years I've been fortunate to be flown to join the tour for just a couple of days.
This experience surpassed all my previous travels.
Seeing the Guys grow from just a small show to a large performance was an exciting view.

I joined the tour in Madrid, Spain then ended up in Barcelona, Spain.
Two days full of Grooming, Styling, Concert Shows and After Parties.
About 4am at the last after party I left the club, jumped in a cab and made it to the airport to catch my flight!

I've never flown out side of the country, so the first experience was an amazing time for me.

Although I was so far away, Doing Hair made me feel at home.

I made a short video of my travel experience. I'll post it up soon
-GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment