Visit us inside the shop

Visit us inside the shop

MENS GROOMING

MENS GROOMING

Monday, March 19, 2012

Tribute to my Inspiration

Vidal Sassoon is a huge inspiration to many Hair Stylists.
His story and how he changed the way people did and wore hair is fascinating.
Watching a documentary and he tells the secrets of success in the Hair Industry. He doesn't tell all but I hear what he says and feel like in living in that exact moment.
The choices he made the decisions he went with all feel like I've been one to relate.

Some hair dressers think the day is only 8hours, that it's simple to just do hair but it's art especially today. Theres much more we put in that just taking clients.
He says "if you don't look good, we don't look good"
I believe in that, not to mention the way we look and present ourselves.
He also helped bring up and establish his Team all while he was pushing for success himself.
I feel that it's in my blood and comes so natural to help those who have especially helped me.
I thank my Crew for understanding my passion an creative mind. I thank them for taking on the responsibility of dealing with me.
They know what it took and takes for me to move my business and art.
We are not where I want us to be but we sure are on our way...

I personally thank Vidal for what he did.

-GQ
www.GQCuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment